CRB specialises in the synthesis of fluorescently-labelled peptides and antibodies. With licences from leading dye manufacturers such as Thermo Fisher Scientific (Molecular Probes), GE Healthcare (Amersham Biosciences), Lumiprobe, LGC Biosearch Technologies, Licor Biosciences and Atto-Tec, we have the largest selection of dyes available for peptide labelling of any company in the world, enabling us to offer the best dye for your particular application.
Available proprietary dyes include:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific – Molecular Probes Dyes: Alexa Fluor®*, Bodipy®*, Oregon Green®
- GE Healthcare: CyDyes™*
- Atto-Tec: ATTO dyes
- Cyanagen: Chromis dyes
- LGC Biosearch Technologies: CAL Fluor®, Quasar®
- Licor Biosciences: IR Dyes®*
- Lumiprobe: Sulfo-Cyanine dyes, Click dyes
* Requires payment of a royalty
Non-proprietary dyes: FAM, TAMRA, EDANS, Mca, FITC
- Scalability: 0.5 mg to grams
- Dye can be attached to N-terminus, C-terminus or side-chain of the peptide using amino-, thiol-, or click-reactive derivatives
- Optimised strategy for synthesis of FRET peptides to minimise background fluorescence
- ISO9001:2015 certified
Streamlined operation allows delivery in 3 – 4 weeks. Most of the commonly used dyes are kept in stock to ensure rapid turnaround.