the pages on our website so that we can make sure we are providing the most useful, relevant information to our visitors. No personally
identifiable information is ever recorded. Please see the table below for more information on the cookies set by this website.
|__utma, __utmc, __utmz||Used to record visits to pages on crbdiscovery.com as well as some visitor information (web broswer version, screen size etc.). No personal information about visitors is recorded.|
|__atuvc||Addthis.com||Used to provide content sharing tools shown in the footer of this website. No data from that cookie is sent back to AddThis and removing it when disabling cookies would cause unexpected behavior for users.|
|PHPSESSID||CRB||Used to aid in the handling of contact forms.|
|ASP.NET_SessionId, ASPSESSIONIDCASSQSBB||CRB||Used by the My Account section to allow users to log in and retrieve quotations.|
Please note that these cookies are required by the website in order to function correctly, you may block cookies using your browser settings, but this may affect our
ability to provide you with the information or services you require.
Terms & Conditions
Basis of Use of Website
- You agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and you agree to them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you are not authorised to use this Website.
- Your use of the Website
- You agree that your use of the Website shall be in accordance with the following conditions:-
- you will not send any message, e-mail or other communication which under English law or the law of the country of the recipient is in breach of such law or is defamatory, menacing, obscene, indecent, abusive, harmful, pornographic or otherwise illegal or which may violate or infringe in anyway upon the rights of others, incite violence, sadism, cruelty or racial hatred or otherwise cause distress or inconvenience. You may not express opinions which are vulgar, crude, racist, sexist or otherwise offensive;
- you will not send any message, e-mail for other communication which contains material which does not belong to you without the owner’s express permission.
Third Party Websites
- We accept no liability or responsibility for the information services or content of third party websites which are linked to this Website.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for any agreement which you make with any third party advertiser or seller found on or via this Website. This shall include any payment for or delivery of goods and services including any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such goods and services.
- Although we have taken all reasonable care to make sure that the information available on this Website is correct, we are providing this Website on an “as is” basis. We make no representation or warranty of any kind regarding the information contained on this Website. The information on this Website may be inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete, out of date, or unsuitable for any purpose. You must check all such information with us before you take any action in reliance upon it. Any review contained on this Website is the personal opinion of the reviewer.
Our Liability to you
- On condition of us allowing you free access to the material on this Website you accept that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by your reliance on the information on this Website except to the extent we are unable to do so by law. This is a comprehensive exclusion of liability and includes all losses, damages, costs and expenses of any kind including loss of profit, economic loss, loss of goodwill and all and any direct, indirect or consequential loss of any kind. The exclusions and restrictions of liability contained in these terms and conditions are considered reasonable by you.
- Any information you give to us will be kept and used by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you are a user you will have access to the “My Page” by using the username and password selected by you during the user registration procedure. You are solely responsible for ensuring the security and proper use of your username and password and you shall not disclose them to an unauthorised person. We reserve the right to suspend your username and password access to your details or disallow your use of the services if we suspect an unauthorised person is attempting to access it.
All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in all material or content in this Website shall at all times remain our property or that of our licensors. You are allowed to use this material and content of their Website as expressly authorised by us or our licensee. You may not copy, modify, distribute, reproduce, transmit, license, publish, use or resell the information or incorporate into any other work, part or all of the material available on the Website in any form except that you may:-
- print or download extracts of the material on this Website for your personal non-commercial use; or
- copy the material on this Website for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal non-commercial information, provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third parties that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
- You will notify us immediately, if you become aware that any third party infringes our intellectual property rights
- Each of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions shall be construed as being independent of every other and if any provision contained in the terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to the limitations on liability, such determination shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the terms and conditions which shall continue in effect. Our Website is operated and controlled from the United Kingdom and these terms and conditions and your use of this Website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales