We continue to be open and ready to help with any Covid-19 related research work, peptides or antibodies (polyclonal and monoclonal).
We have made and are selling Coronavirus (Covid-19), SARS-CoV-2; ACE2 and SARS-CoV related peptides via our online catalogue DISCOVERY Peptides.
I am delighted to say we have made and validated a Coronavirus (Covid-19), SARS-CoV-2 spike protein specific polyclonal antibody which is now available to purchase via our online catalogue DISCOVERY Antibodies
If you need expedite delivery for peptides, we offer a 5 day service (<30mer)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
As a valued customer of Cambridge Research Biochemicals (CRB) we wanted to send out a message of reassurance and support.
In light of the unprecedented effect of COVID-19 on global events and working patterns we are committed to staying open for business and continue to manufacture peptides and antibodies.
In line with UK guidelines we are doing the following:
- we are limiting human interactions at work and at home by promoting self-isolation, if symptoms present themselves and home working for office/operational staff
- we have banned all travel for business
- we are restricting visitors to essential visitors only to our manufacturing site
- Essential visitors have their temperature taken at entrance and wear a mask & gloves at all times during their visit
- we are working staggered working days and staggering breaks
- we are holding regular clean downs of keyboards, doors and shared spaces
- we have a stockpile of key reagents to operate continuously for several months
- we have checked with our suppliers for assurance of supply
We know that our customers mainly research biologists are now tending to work from home and therefore may not be able to carry out laboratory work with peptide and antibody tools. Remember that antibodies take months to develop and this may be a good time to get them started. Likewise we can make peptides and hold them in storage until sites re-open.
Our highly specialised technical team are also available via email, phone and video (Teams, Zoom) to discuss your ongoing peptide and antibody research tool requirements.
Finally, if there are any COVID-19 related projects which could benefit from our help and resources we would be happy to provide them.
Keep safe and stay positive, Emily Humphrys (Managing Director)
tel:+44 (0) 1642 567 182